Thursday, October 1, 2020

Sending Love Your Way

 Hello my scrappy friends!  One of my sister's wedding anniversary is in November.  I know I'm early making a card for her and my BIL but since I had time today, I just made it!  I tried a little something different, inspired by jazzy paper designs card.  The bingo challenge was posted on Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge blog.



I loved using some inks, smooching them into the card and using a paintbrush to spread it around a bit.  I used STAMPlorations stamps, Framed Dogwood, for the large flower stamp.  It's so very pretty!

I will be entering my card into the STAMPlorations blog challenge for October 2020, stamps and autumn colors.  I will also be entering my card into the TTTC083 challenge where I used the right most column: red-fall-green.  The green is on the outside of the front card layer.

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!  Have a lovely Friday ladies!!

~Jennifer







1 comment:

  1. The smooshed inked background works well with the framed dogwood and extra leaves.
    Thanks for linking up at STAMPlorations. :)

    ReplyDelete