Friday, October 9, 2020

Halloween Card

 Hello my scrappy friends!  My favorite season is autumn.  I love the cool air, the changing leaf colors, the smell of neighbor's fireplaces.  And Halloween is coming up!  I love seeing all of the neighborhood kids dress up, trick or treating and being excited to get some candy and being out when it's dark!

Here is a card I made for my niece for Halloween, using the sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #179.  A great and simple sketch to use some fun papers.



Thanks for stopping by and commenting.  This challenges is open until the end of the month...go check it out!

Jennifer

 



4 comments:

  1. Love your layered circles! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the sketch! I love the circles in the center of the card, just adorable and so creative! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the card sketch Jennifer! Lovin' the colors! Thanks for playing along with us @ Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card..!! It's wonderful!! :)

    ReplyDelete