Monday, September 28, 2020

No Smelly Feet allowed!

 LOL, hello my scrappy friends!  I hope this title made you laugh or at least smile!  It was so funny when it became the theme of my son's birthday party.  Apparently my nephew was in a "no sock" phase and forgot no shoes are worn in the house, so bare foot he went.  With so many people visiting that day for the party, my niece had to sit on the floor...right next to her brother's feet!

 


I was able to use some rather old supplies...papers, sticker letters, embellishments.  Everything on this page, other then the ink splatters are at least five years old, some are ten years old!

I'll be entering this LO into Scrap with Stacy September Tic-Tac-Toe challenge.  I used the middle column--arrow, word stickers, washi tape.
                                                

                                             

I'll also be entering this into Rochelle Spears Sketch Challenge
                                             

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!  Hope you get to submit your LO before the challenges end on 9/29.

~Jennifer

1 comment: