Friday, October 9, 2020

Guy Stuff

 Hello my scrappy friends!  A quick post for a quickly made LO!  I hardly did anything for this one...a few swipes of an ink pad, glued some papers and project life cards together, added the photos and stickers and done!

 

I'm using the sketch from Sketches In Thyme #439.  We live in NJ so we don't pump our own gas!  When on vacation, we need to get out of the car and fend for ourselves.  Our kids always loved to help us when we pulled into the gas station.  It's a good skill to know when out of our state!

 

You have until the end of the month to create your LO and enter!
Thanks for looking and commenting,

Jennifer



2 comments:

  1. What a great boy page! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch!! I have some of those same photos of my son yet to scrap! Thanks for the inspiration, and for playng along with us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete