Monday, October 5, 2020

School Spirit Week

 Hello my scrappy friends!  Here is a two pager I just finished using 6x6 pps.  I have a stack of papers, no idea where they came from, but they were in a nice neat bundle so I fanned through them and cut a few!


 It was School Spirit Week for my kids who where in the same school this year.  My son (who will get this LO in his album) was in 2nd grade, my daughter in 1st grade.  School Spirit, crazy sock, hat day and dress up day.  He did not want to participate in crazy hair day, most boys didn't this year.  He has always like his "boy" hair cut till recently.  Having recently turned 18, driving (my car), working and having a girlfriend (yikes!), he felt as a senior in high school he needs long hair.  So different!  Sigh....

I love being able to use so many pps from my stash as well as school related stickers.  I fussy cut the ABC and 123...just what this LO needed!

I'll be entering this into Scrap Our Stash challenge, Hello October.  They've given us a lovely color palette mood board to create our LOs.

I will also be adding this LO to Festive Friday challenge #0069.  From the list of inspiration, I've used clean and simple, stripes (pps) and circles (pp). 

 

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.  Join these challenges, stretch your imagination and use your supplies!
~Jennifer

 

 

7 comments:

  1. What a awesome layout! Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great two-pager. Love the coclorful paper strips. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun design. Thank you for joining us at the Festive Friday challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout. Thanks fro playing at Festive Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun layout! Love the way you used your paper stash. Thank you for playing along with the FEstive Friday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to use up your paper stash - FUN! Thanks for playing along with us at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun layout! Your fun papers are perfect to document spirit week! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete