Monday, August 24, 2020

Love My Pretty Girl

 Hello my scrappy friends!  Here is a layout I made for two August Challenges!

I used Scrap Our Stash Sketch Challenge for the sketch.


I also used Scrappy Friends Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge for my embellishments.


For Scrap Our Stash, I used stripped paper (the background paper) and ink splatters on my layout.  For the Scrappy Friends, I used the bottom row - banner, stripes, enamel dots.


Thanks for taking a look and commenting!  these challenges are open until at least August 29th.

Have a lovely day,
~Jennifer






4 comments:

  1. Fun layout. Love how the pinks match that cute baby's outfit. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail #stayhealthy #staysafe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! What a pretty layout! Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layout. Thanks for playing along with us at SOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! Great take on the challenges! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrappy Friends and Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete