Monday, August 24, 2020

11th birthday card

Hello my scrappy friends!    Last week of August...kinda got here before I knew it!  Things are so different this year so I'm not complaining, just glad my family and friends are healthy.

Here is a card I made for my niece who will be 11 years old next Monday, we are celebrating on Saturday.  Hoping the weather is nice since my sister has a pool...and I don't want to be stuck inside with lots of people!

My card is going to be submitted to Stick It Down August card challenge


And the sketch:


This challenges ends next Monday, August 31, so go make a card and enter!

 

Have a great week~
Jennifer


 
















6 comments:

  1. HOW "SWEET"!!! So festive and happy. I love that you layered your papers, and your lovely ice cream cone is the perfect compliment to all your lovely colors and paper choices. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such a wonderful take on the sketch challenge! It's very creative and colorful. Thank you so much for joining us at Stick It Down this month. DT Maya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. That ice cream cone is terrific and the colors yous used are so bright and happy. Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down.
    Mandi, card DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card, love the scoops of ice cream! Who wouldn't want this card for a birthday! Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down this month!

    Monica- Card DT
    https://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an awesome card, love the ice cream! Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete