Monday, August 10, 2020

Adventures

Hello my scrappy friends!  My oldest turned 18 yesterday...18 years old!!  How?  Why?  HOW???  So fast!  At least I still have pictures of him in the past that I can scrap...you know, when he smiled for the camera without me having to ask a few times, when he wasn't so in a rush to run out to see friends, when he didn't need to work, when I saw him in the early mornings not close to noon!  My baby isn't such a baby anymore.  One more year of high school at least so I can see him everyday!!

OK, sorry about that!  Yesterday was hard, today is better.  

Here is my layout from a vacation in 2013 when some family friends joined us for two day in the Poconos.


I was inspired by two places...Scrap Our Stash and YouTube's Mixed Media Frenzy from 8/7/2020.  I used the sketch from Mixed Media Frenzy...it's so different from anything I usually make and I just loved it!   Scrap Our Stash "Dog Days of Summer challenge was perfect for my summer vacation pictures.  You have to use either a sun embellishment or sun patterned paper.  I made my own pp for the photo mats using yellow paper and a sun stamp. It's so hard to see in this post but it's there, I promise!!  I love making my own pp when ever I can!
 

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!  Have a fantastic  week!

~Jennifer
 

4 comments:

  1. Hi there! What a awesome layout! Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow...nice job on the background work ! I love all the stamping to create the two "frames". The colourful title is really fun. The bits of thread is a neat touch as well. I really like your layout. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! Love the papers you used. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun layout. Thanks for playing along with us at SOS!!

    ReplyDelete