Wednesday, September 9, 2020

50th Anniversary card

 Hello my scrappy friends!  My aunt and uncle recently celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary!!  Of course, I had to make them a card.  


I used a paper from DCWV In Stitches 6x6 stack from 2016.  I thought the stitched flower was perfect for my new SU! Posted For You stamp f birds and branches.  I also used the punch that goes along with the stamp set to make a bundle.

I will be adding my card into the Shopping Our Stash #428 Color Challenge  using the colors dark and light greens, white and a touch of mustard in the pp.  I will also join the Festive Friday #FF00067 challenge using the following items: leaves, green, brown, tree and stitching. 

Thanks for stopping by to comment!  Check out these challenges as you still have time to enter your creations!!

Have a wonderful day,

~Jennifer


 

3 comments:

  1. I love the combination of stitching, stamping and coloring, and patterned paper for this wonderful card. Lovely textures and so pleasing to the eye. Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the stitching! Thanks for sharing on Festive Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a unique card, the stitching looks fabulous on the Kraft paper, with just the perfect touch of color on the flowers. Thank you for joining our challenge at Festive Friday!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete