Monday, August 24, 2020

The Girls

 Hello again my scrappy friends!  I've been a little busy scrapping this week with Paper Issues on Facebook!  So many challenges, so much fun.  I created this LO for one of the sketch challenges and as I was looking for things to create in my stash, I came across Festive Friday Challenge #FF00066.  Perfect items to use for my layout!!  

 

          

From this list, I used bright colors, heart (I used so many made from my Cricut), flowers, uplifting sentiment, and sparkle.

 


You have one more week to enter your project to this challenge!  Good luck!

 

Have a lovely evening and thanks for your comments!
~Jennifer

 

 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. What a great LO and a wonderful project for our challenge at Destive Friday. Thanks so much for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That certainly is a lot of hearts. What a beautiful layout. Thank you for joining us at the Festive Friday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the different hearts you used. Beautiful layout of what looks like a beautiful day! Thank you for playing along with the Festive Friday challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout and patterns. I love the hearts! Thanks for linking up and playing at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete