Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Theme, Photo Prompt & Sketch card

 Hello again my scrappy friends!

My brother-in-law and sister-in-law recently celebrated their 2 year wedding anniversary, so I made and mailed a card.  Nice little surprise for them when coming home from vacation!

 


I entered the STAMPlorations Theme and Photo Prompt Challenge, and  used STAMPlorations stamps, Mixed Media Elements, for the messy lines at the top and bottom of the white pp and bottom of the green pp.


 

I also used Sketch-N-Scrap card sketch #195 to create my card.   I cut flowers from a retired SU! stamp/die cut set, Beautiful Bunch, and stamped some leaves from the set as well.  Patterned papers are from SU! too.


Thanks for stopping by and commenting!  Both of these challenges are open till the end of the month.

~Jennifer



6 comments:

  1. Wonderful work with the sketch! I love the flowers and decorative edge! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely entry to our June STAMPlorations theme and photo prompt challenge. Thanks so much for joining us x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card, Jennifer! I love those flowers and that border is so pretty! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Jennifer! Lovin' all the flowers and your color choice here! Great take on the card sketch too! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful stamping ad take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful love the green and those pretty flowers!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete