Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Hello Sunshine

 Hello my scrappy friends!  My kids friend's 18th birthday is today...they let me know last night!  My daughter and I will drop off this card to her today, probably in the mailbox. 

Thankfully Sketch-N-Scrap blog has a great sketch, #196, that I used to make this card!  Nice pps, some stickles and die cuts from SU!, a card has been made!

 


 

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!  Stay safe in this unusually warm weather through out out country!!
~Jennifer

 

 

4 comments:

  1. I love the colors you chose for the card. Great job on the sketch. Thanks for joining the challenge at Sketch n Scrap. Dorlene DT SNS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty - love your background! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the flowers! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! Love your take on the card sketch too! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete