Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Anniverary Card

 Hello my scrappy friends!

My sister and brother-in-law celebrated 16 years of wedded bliss almost two weeks ago!  Of course, created and mailed a card...and it even got there before their anniversary!!

I was inspired by the Stick It Down card sketch this month.


 My card:


 According to a bing search for a 16th wedding anniversary, these are some colors to use:
The 16th wedding anniversary is also associated with the gemstones peridot and aquamarine. Gifts made of or embellished with topaz are good if you want to give a traditional 16th anniversary gift.

I used the said colors through out this card and I really love the result!  I pulled out some papers  that have been in my stash for a while as well the stamps, retired from SU!


Thanks for stopping by and commenting!
~Jennifer

 

 

6 comments:

  1. What a SWEET card! I love how you inked the edges. You did a wonderful job layering your card. Cute little crystal embellishments..thank you for joining us at Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jennifer, thank you so much for joining us at Stick It Down this month. Your card is so lovely and I really love the colors! Maya, card DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. I love making the cards to reflect the anniversary theme. Thanks for playing along ar Stick It Down.
    Mandi, card DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great take on the card sketch! You did a great job with it! Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card, love the hearts and the embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down this month!
    Monica- Card DT
    https://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete