Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Graduation Card

 Good morning my scrappy friends! 

My son graduated high school this past Friday.  Sigh...went so fast!  I made a card for him of course.  I used my Cricut cartridge Opposites Attract for the word "grad" which is cut in 4 different colors and stacked three times.  The graduation cap was cut from Cricut Paper Doll Dress Up.


I'll be entering my card into the challenges at Bitten By the Bug: For the Guys.

 
Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

~Jennifer

 

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to your son Class of 2021 and his future! the multiple Grad words are wonderfully displayed.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats again. Forgot to mention.
    Melissa BBTB2 Design Team 2021
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your son on his graduation! I love the different colored wording with the graduation hat. Thanks for joining us at bbtb2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to your son (and to you!) I know you are proud and he loved his card!

    Cynthia- Gardenias and Glitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice card. I feel ya, it's been 3 years since my son graduated. Life is def different. thank you for sharing with us over at BBTB2.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Graduations are always fun to see and participate in. Love the different colors of the "grad" word. Thank you for joining the challenge at Bitten by the Bug 2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that's a lot of word cutting. Thank goodness for the Cricut! I love this card and it's perfect for our current challenge at Bitten By The Bug 2. Dorlene DT BTBB2

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card and I love how you can find images in cartridges like Paper Doll Dressup for so many themes. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete