Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Gift Birthday Card

Hello my scrappy friends!  My brother-in-law's birthday is next week so I card I have made!  Sketch-N-Scrap has a great sketch this month, #177.

 

My card:

 

And the sketch:



I used some of my paper pads stash, some silver paper and I used my Cricut Stretch Your Imagine cartridge.  My sentiment stamp is old as dirt, I have not idea from where I received it, but I love it and use it often!


Thanks for stopping by and commenting!  Don't forget to check out Sketch-N-Scrap blog to enter your card!

~Jennifer

 

 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful birthday card and love the gifts! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute, love those gifts! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome use of the sketch, I really like how the gifts pop right off the neutral background! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the card sketch - it's super cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete