Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Happy 6th Birthday

Hello my scrappy friends!

My daughter's 16th birthday is next week, so it's got me thinking about her younger years.  This LO is from her 6th birthday...such a different stage in life to say the least!!  Zhu-Zhu pets were all the rage back then and we had soooooo many, its was a bit ridiculous.  Both of my kids has their own...girl and boy little hamsters rolling around tracks for hours for years!  Money well spent!  These pictures were the start....


This LO was inspired by Scrap Our Stash "Feelings" challenge.  I chose Happy from the chart that was posted for us and used it as part of my title!




 Thanks once again for stopping by and commenting!
~Jennifer




3 comments:

  1. Fun layout - love the llama! Thanks for playing along with us at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty page. Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your challenge entry here at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scraping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very HAPPY Layout - Love that Llama! -- Thanks for joining us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog - stay safe and be well!!

    ReplyDelete