Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Sweet 16th Card

Hello my scrappy friends!

Thursday is my daughter's Sweet 16th birthday!!  I bought her some balloons today, will make her a chocolate cake with chocolate icing tomorrow and buy some taco bell for dinner...per her requests!  We'll do a house party call with grandparents, cousins, aunt and uncles while she blows out the candles and opens her gifts!  Little by little for the past two weeks we've received cards and  packages and one of her friends will drop gifts off tomorrow!  I hope to get a picture of them, 6 feet apart of course!

Here is my card for my daughter.  She loves flowers and cacti and has several in her room...coming up with the card was easy!




I used the sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap's 8th Birthday Bash, sketch #169.  
 



This card will also be entered into STAMPlorations never-ending challenge.  
I've used one of their stamp sets, Succulently, for the front sentiment and inside stamp.  The flowers on the card are cut from Accent Essentials Cricut Cartridge, the numbers from Base Camp....so I'll be entering the Bitten by the Bug 2 blog for Flowers!

Bitten by the Bug 2


Thanks for stopping by and commenting!
Jennifer









11 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your daughter!! Such a cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at Bitten By The Bug 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve seen so many different ways people are celebrating birthdays during the Shelter In Place. I hope your daughter enjoys her virtual “party”. Thank you for joining the challenge at Bitten By The Bug 2. Your card is perfect! Dorlene DT BBTB2

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and a 16th birthday is certainly special. Thanks for joining the challenge on Bitten by the Bug 2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen way to combine all these challenges! I want to use that sketch too, your card is adorable and I hope your daughter has the best bday she can have under the circumstances. thank you for sharing it with us at BBTB2.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy sweet 16 birthday to your daughter! I love the pretty colors of your card and the flowers. Your daughter will love it. Thanks for joining us at bbtb2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy quarantine birthday, hope it was as nice as it sounds. I’d go for that too. Nice 16th birthday card. Thanks for joining our BBTB2 challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! I love the sentiment and big numbers! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday to your daughter! Love your take on the sketch, that big 16 was perfect to replace the flower! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your use of the sketch. Great birthday card. - sharon D/T Sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fun birthday card and it sounds like your daughter is having a very special sweet 16 even in this crazy time! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty birthday card - I bet she loved it! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete