Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Hello Card

Hello my scrappy friends!!  I've been making cards recently for several family members and some friends.  This card is for one of my sisters, last week I posted a card for my other sister who is a nurse, https://jenscreativeside.blogspot.com/2020/04/bird-card-thank-you.html.  

This card has been received and she loved it!  it's perfect since she drinks tea often, loving trying new teas whenever she can. 

I used STAMPlorations stamps  for the tea cups, sketchy coffee cups, and sentiment frames and flowers.   They have a never-ending challenge...as long as you use any of their products, you can enter.  Every 50 submissions, a winner is chosen for a $10 gift certificate!

I used the sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap for this card, #168.  I loved the layers and the simple decorations.   And.....Sketch-N-Scrap is turning 8 years old this weekend!!  Of course they are hosting their annual birthday bash starting on Saturday, May 2nd.  Check out their website and FB page for more information!!





Thanks for taking a look and commenting!  Continue to stay safe and create!
~Jennifer






2 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card!! It looks like it is handdrawn, what a fun stamp!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap and we look forward to seeing you at the crop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your stamping and distressing! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete