Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Bird card - Thank You

Hello my scrappy friends!  It's Tuesday, April 21, 2020.  Just wanted to make certain we all know what day it is!  I, for one, have been lost track of the days from time to time.  I think we are all sharing in this phenomenon.  Just try not to drink or eat too much!

My sister is a nurse and although she isn't working directly with the corona virus patients, she does tend to their needs.  She is having her moments of sadness that I've seen during texts and house party visits.  I made this card for her to try to bring a smile to her face.


I used My Mind's Eye pattered paper from my stash for this card.  I love the happy colors.  The stamps are SU! Free as a Bird.

This card is made from the sketch on Sketch-N-Scrap #168 blog post.  This challenge will be open until April 30th.  

I'm also entering my card into CardzTV anything goes challenge #112.  This challenge will be open until April 23rd, noon EST.

Festive Friday #FF0057 is the last challenge I'll be entering with this card.  From the list provided on their website, I used red, blue and green colors.  The sentiment inside is a thank you as an appreciation.


Thanks for stopping by and commenting!  Stay safe!
~Jennifer




5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card!! I know it will bring a smile to your sister's face. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card with an old fashioned feel. -sharon DT Sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the bird image! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Love the pop of sparkle. Thanks so much for joining us over at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card and take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete