Monday, February 10, 2020

Cool Kids - Soul Scrappers

Hello my scrappy friends!!!  On this cold and rainy day, I decided to scraps some summer pictures of my kids!!  I pulled out some neglected supplies to create this...some buttons, glitter dots, stickers and vellum!



This LO was inspired by Soul Scrappers Survivor February challenge.  This month we are challenged to scrap a page referencing water.  I think being in the lake water qualifies for this challenge!!  To make our LO more "watery" we had options....

Waves - paper
Raindrops
Bubbles (Bubble wrap)
Steam (misting)
Splashing (Splatters)
Paint or ink drips
Smooching (paint or ink)

I used the twine to replicate waves;  misting, sparkling glitter dots and ink splatters for water droplets.

Thanks for taking a look and commenting!!
~Jennifer
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment