Sunday, February 16, 2020

be awesome - Soul Scrappers

Hello my scrappy friends!  Happy 3 day weekend in honor of Presidents Day!  We actually had a 4 day weekend since school was closed to students on Friday.  My high schoolers are loving not much homework and being able to stay up late each night and sleep late each morning!

Today I finished a layout I started the other day.  My two kids, of course since I don't scrap about many others, at the lake in 2014.  Here they are just laying on their surf boards, chatting.  So happy they still are such good friends!






This layout will be entered in Soul Scrappers challenge, Tic-Tac-Toe #56.  I used the top row of washi tape-arrows-stamping.   This challenge lasts until March 6 so you have plenty of time to join!!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!!
~Jennifer




1 comment: