Saturday, February 29, 2020

New Teen

Hello my scrappy friends!!  A quick post for you today, the 29th of February!  Is this a special day for you?  Not for me, just another day but still, pretty cool since it's only every four years!

This LO is inspired by Sketch in Thyme sketch #408.  I changed a bit from the sketch by adding some pps in between the pictures but the design can still be seen. I'm loving my new Tim Holtz distress spray stains to ink up my background!

This LO will also be entered into the Bitten by the Bug 2: for the men in our lives challenge.   As always, you must use your Cricut in some way.  I used my All Mixed Up cartridge for the title.




A little side note....  These pps are from a DCWV Little Mister stack that my son bought for me this past  Christmas.  He and a friend went Christmas shopping, where this "new teen" pictured drove since he is now 17 years old, used his own money to buy presents for me, his dad and his sister.  Time goes by so fast!



Thanks for stopping by and commenting!  Have a blessed day!
~Jennifer

5 comments:

  1. The inking really makes your layout so special. I love the design and just everything about this layout. Sons are so special. Thanks for joining us at bbtb2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. precious layout and memories! Love it! thank you very much for sharing with us at BBTB2! good luck and play again with us!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures and layout. The use of papers he gave you is extra special. It is really nice when they are old enough to earn money of their own, lol. Thanks for participating in our BBTB2 challeng.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is incredible! I love the clean feel to it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Bitten By The Bug 2!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! Great theme and love your background. Thanks for playing along with us at SIT!

    ReplyDelete