Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Birth Minute - 16 years old

Hello my scrappy friends!

I finished this LO a week or so ago but never posted, not sure why?!?  Anyway here is it!  My son's 16th birth minute!  Since he was born in August, I get to take these birth minute pictures often.  My poor daughter isn't so lucky...her birthday is in May, most often she is in school.


I grabbed a stencil from STAMPlorations Dots and Dashes  and a stamp from SU! Balloon Adventures.  My papers are all scraps and PL cards.  I used Lily Bee Design letter stickers for the title, and a little bit of thread from my grandmother's house.

I'll be entering my layout into the Lasting Memories blog challenge #478 - Anything Goes.   You have a few more day s to enter as Saturday 2/1/20 is the deadline.

STAMPlorations is also hosting a challenge this month using stencils.   Use any of their stencils on your project and enter it here to win!  You can also enter your project into their Never Ending Anything Goes Challenge.  

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!!
~Jennifer

  "Lasting Memories" Scrapbook Layout Challenges

3 comments:

  1. I don't think I ever got a photo of my kids on their birth minute. Maybe because mine were strong willed and came at their convenience not mine, in the middle of the night. Great page.Thanks for sharing with STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love all the stamping and detail work here! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the idea of your layout! so sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at STAMPlorations challenges!

    ReplyDelete