Thursday, May 14, 2020

What a Day

Hello my scrappy friends!  

I made a LO all in one day!  Usually it takes me a few days since I just get pulled away for whatever reason.  This one was pretty easy, no Cricut cuts which always saves time.  Some ink, sprays, cutting and distressing some papers and it was done!




I'll be entering my LO into these challenges!  Check them out since you still have a couple of weeks to enter!

Scrap Our Stash ChallengeScrap Our Stash Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge.  I used the first column using Wood Veneer-Brad-Chipboard and diagonal from left to right using Wood Veneer-Enamel Dots-Twine.


Shopping Our Stash Weekly Challenge BlogShopping Our Stash #420 - Oh the Places You'll Go.  This is a travel theme.  Well, this may be a stretch, but you can travel on a surf board!  It may not be a long distance, but according to my kids paddling in the lake is far enough!


Thanks for stopping by and commenting!!  Till my next LO, stay safe!
~Jennifer 




5 comments:

  1. Fun layout and cool use of borders on this page. Thank you for playing along at Scrap our Stash - Gail #stayhealthy #staysafe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally fits our theme, you travelled to the lake right?? And surf board is totally a mode of transportation!
    Fab layout and thanks for joining the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH for our "Oh The Places You'll Go" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the dark navy background paper with sea turtles and star fish. It's perfect for the theme of your layout. The strips of paper add bits of colours, and the enamel dots are like drops of water. Well done. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally fun page. Fantastic work & stash use. Thanks for your challenge entry at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun way to use up some stash! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete