Monday, January 13, 2020

Promises


Hello my scrappy friends!  I hope the beginning of 2020 is being kind to you.  So far so good for me!  

Here is a layout I created being inspired by Lasting Memories challenge #479, using a new technique, tool or product.  I used new to me letter stickers and stamps.  This challenge lasts until the end of the month she you have plenty of time to enter!!

I'm also jumping into the challenge at Festive Friday #FF0050, using at least three items from the inspiration list.  I've used rainbow (different colored circle stamps), button (on car), and die cuts (circles, zebra, car and title).





Here is my daughter a few years ago after we recently pulled onto the driveway.  Apparently it was a beautiful day and she wanted to finish her book!  Maybe we were going to go to the library to get her another book, rather then just coming home, since it looks like she is almost finished reading the book!  Doesn't really matter, I just love that she loved to read all of the time.  At 15 years old currently, I did she her reading a book yesterday after she finished her homework.  A snack and a book, doesn't get much better!!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!!
~Jennifer


2 comments:

  1. How perfect that title is!! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout. I love the zebra driving a car! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete