Monday, December 24, 2018

Good Cheer


Hello my scrappy friends!!  I finally finished a layout I've had on my desk for a few weeks.  Just haven't found the time to scrap like I've wanted.  I used lots of scraps, ink all around, twine, punches, ink splatters, and my Cricut for the title (Base Camp cartridge).



These pictures are of my daughter in 2014 under our Christmas tree, decorating it with her ornaments.  We were pretty late in the season for buying a tree so she was quite eager to hang everything she could on it!  We had such a fun time!

I'll be entering my LO into the following blog challenges:

Rochelle Spears December Paper/Sketch challenge
If you click on the above link, you'll be taken to Rochelle's blog to view the sketch that is to be used, along with snowflake patterned paper.

Scrap with Stacy: Scrappy Friends challenge
Click on the above link to view Stacy's song/word inspiration challenge.  The song this month is quite apropos...."It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year".  Use some words from the song somewhere on your LO.  I used "good cheer" as my title.

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!
Merry Christmas!!!
~Jennifer





No comments:

Post a Comment