Monday, December 24, 2018

Stick It Down card challenge

Hello again my scrappy friends!  I made some cards for co-workers recently for the Christmas season.  Stick It Down has a wonderful sketch this month that jumped right out at me!  Here is my card for a friend who loves her coffee!  I used SU! Coffee Cafe set for the stamps and die cuts.
 



Stick It Down's challenges are good until December 31, 2018.  Check out the challenges...one page sketch, two page sketch and card sketch!!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!
~Jennifer
 

5 comments:

  1. Love love love the coffee theme, makes a cute take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down!

    Monica- Card DT
    https://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a festive coffee. Great interpretation of the sketch! Thanks for joining us over at Stick It Down.

    Terri x

    (SID DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Thanks for joining SID :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving this card. I love the sentiment on the cup. Thanks for playig along at Stick It Down.
    Mandi - Card DT for SID

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever...I love your coffee cups...WONDERFUL colors, and inking. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete