Friday, November 23, 2018

Christmas 2009

Hello my scrappy friends!  Here is a LO I created at the beginning of the month but just put the journaling on it today.  I used lots of scraps for the snowflakes and tried inking them but they still don't stand out very well.  There isn't even a title but the pictures are great and I love them!!  I have so many other pictures from this Christmas, I'm sure those layouts will be better.



Lasting Memories - #421, Using watercolors, paints, and/or misting.  I used misting and sprays and drops of ink.





"Lasting Memories" Scrapbook Layout Challenges

Have a great evening, thanks for stopping by and commenting!
~Jennifer


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! I love the non-traditional colors for a Christmas layout. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love your layered design and use of the mists and inks! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scrapbooking is such a great way to save those memories and look back at pictures of the children. My sons always looked at their pictures in plaid pants and long hair and asked why I dressed them that way!It was the times. Your layout is great and such pretty papers you used. I still have the baseball things for you, if you still want them. My email is alfwilk@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete