Sunday, February 28, 2021

Oh snap!

Hello my scrappy friends!  Kuddos to those of you who work, have a family, take care of the house, etc and create.  I've been working for the past 1.5 months and am having a hard time finding the energy and time to make cards and LOs, let alone remember to post to my blog or Instagram!

Here is a card I made for someone's birthday...I think my nieces 8th birthday!  My brain is fried!  Cute crab embellie made using my Cricut for my cute niece!  I love the card sketch from Stick It Down.


 
Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

Have a lovely day!
~Jennifer



6 comments:

  1. What a fun sentiment and card. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card. I love that crab. Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down.
    Mandi, card DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so adorable and creative! Love the design, the colors and the crab! It's just so cute. Thank you so much for joining us at Stick It Down this month. Maya, card DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so stinkin' cute, love the addition of the crab!!! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down this month!

    Monica- Card DT https://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is ADORABLE....I love your little crab and your coordinating paper choices....they really stand out with your inking. Wonderful job on the sketch --thank you for joining us at Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete