Monday, February 22, 2021

Blow Out the Candles

Hello my scrappy friends!  I hope your weather is being nice to you...it's so not nice in too many places!

Using the second sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap, #219  this month, I created my LO with every little effort...after choosing the papers!  That is usually the hardest step in creating for me.




I was able to dig out old pps, ribbon, brads, twine...It's great feeling to shop my stash!

You have a few more days to  create your own LO to enter!

 

Thanks for stopping by,

Jennifer

 

6 comments:

  1. Sweet birthday page and great work with the sketch! Thanks so much for your entry at Sketch N Scrap this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet page! Love the splattering you did on the background, it really helps tie your whole page together! Thanks for joining us at Sketch n Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off, thanks for playing along with us @ Sketch N Scrap this month. Secondly, I love your take on the sketch! Your layout is super sweet, and I think your paper choice is spot on (which is the hardest step in the process for me as well). Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous layout! I love these papers! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute layout and cute take on the sketch :) Thanks for joining us over at Sketch N Scrap. Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful birthday layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete