Thursday, December 17, 2020

Let It Snow

Hello my scrappy friends!

I made this LO last week, maybe the week before....I think I'm losing track of time!  Anyway, here is my two pager from 2008 or maybe 2009.  My kids were so small, miss those days...but hubby and I just asked our senior 18 year old if he wanted to build a ginger bread house this weekend and he said YES!!  No to decorating cookies but yes to watching some movies...Die Hard (love it) and Christmas Vacation (don't love it), but I'll take whatever time he's willing to give us.

 


I love the sketch from Stick It Down this month.  I didn't have as many photos as the sketch had, but I think I did ok with my LO.  On the right page, I used stickers to make a circle in place of the wreath.  I have such a hard time using lots of embellishments on my LO...work in progress!



I'm also entering my LO into Lasting Memories #526 challenge.  Using the mixed bag of items to use,

Doily
Heart
Flower
The color gold
The color green
Washi Tape
Tag
Circle
Chipboard

I went with colors of gold and red, tag, circle, heart and chipboard.  Such a great variety of embellies!

 

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!  You have till the end of the month to enter these challenges!

Merry Christmas!🎄
~Jennifer

 

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful 2-page layout! Love your mix of patterned papers and great job with the 'mixed bag' of items! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an outstanding layout. I love your paper choices, and your pictures are perfect! Making gingerbread houses is always fun! Wonderful layout and wonderful memories in the making. :-) Thank you for joining Stick It Down--Sharon DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that cute little moose embellishment! Great job getting those photos scrapped! Thanks for playing with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! I love that little moose. Your papers go so well with your adorable gingerbread house photos. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you re-interpreted the sketch to work for you! And I love the traditional colours you chose for this Christmas layout - so refreshing! Thanks for scrapping along with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute layout, love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us over at Stick It Down challenge blog.
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete