Thursday, December 17, 2020

Birthday Girl

Hello again my scrappy friends!

I finished a LO about my grandma's 92nd birthday dinner from 2010.  Funny, her birthday was yesterday and she would have been 102 years old.  Guess she was on my mind.


 I did a lot of things on this LO I don't normally do or use.  Gold splatters, tissue paper, glitter chipboard, stenciling.    This LO will be entered into Lasting Memories #527, Mixed Bag Word Play challenge.  Funny, I used so many of the items on the list...I just had to find a heart and ink splatters to fulfill the challenge!  Using the word LIGHTS, my embellishments are Leaf pp, Ink (splatters and journaling), Green, Heart, Torn Paper, and Stickers (chipboard letters and heart).

 Thanks for stopping by and commenting!
~Jennifer

 

2 comments:

  1. What a great birthday page and love the splatters! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet it was fun to make the LO and spend time thinking about her. Love the youthful title for a 92 yo!

    ReplyDelete