Sunday, November 1, 2020

SAFE - softball layout

Hello my scrappy friends!  Happy November!

Here is a LO I created of my daughter from 2012 and 2013 playing softball.  I knew I would miss these days even though it was tough sometimes to always be running.

 


I used a patterned paper from K&Company, all outside related events.  I added some ink splatters, texture paste for the waves and circles and arrow stamps and stars.  A few stickers and some die cuts and its done!  Sometimes I have to scrap quickly before my emotions get a hold of me...but staring at my LO and the pics of my girl...here come the emotions.  They grow up to fast!

I'm entering my LO into these blog challenges:

Rochelle Spears November 2020 Sketch
NOV 2020 SKETCH CHALLENGE

 

Scrap with Stacy Tic-Tac-Toe challenge - I used the middle column: ink splatters-arrow-tag.

 

 Bitten by the Bug 2 - Sports challenge.  I used my Cricut cartridge Boys Will Be Boys for the square tag with softball and bat.

Bitten by the Bug 2


Thanks for stopping by and commenting!  You have all month to complete these challenges!

~Jennifer


8 comments:

  1. This is a great layout. I would never know you did it fast. Thank you for joining the challenge at Bitten by the Bug 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout and your take on the sketch. Sketches help motivate me alot. The bg paper is perfect and love the wonderful photos. Kids really do grow up fast. Blink and they are all grown up. Thanks for joining us at bbtb2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love using sketches-it helps get me started to have a starting point. I used the Boys Will Be Boys cartridge so much when mine were younger! Great layout and the bat and ball are the perfect accents! Glad you joined us at BBTB2 for the challenge!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout! I love all the extra touches and any sport that involves. Diamond is my fav! Thanks for joining the challenge at Bitten By The Bug 2. Dorlene DT BBTB2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jen, you are tugging at my heartstrings! I still have years of soccer pics left to scrap. Your girl sure is lucky to have you! thank you for sharing with us at BBTB2 and letting us know where you used your Cricut.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun layout. I’m always looking for ways to show off sports pictures. Love that baseball diamond. Thanks for sharing with us at Bitten by the Bug2

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute layout and I love the colors and that ball & bat. Thanks for joining us at Bitten by the Bug 2.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that paper you used for your layout! It is perfect for those sporting photos! Thanks for playing along at Scrappy Friends!!

    ReplyDelete