Thursday, November 5, 2020

1st Birthday

 Hello my scrappy friends!

Today I'm posting a LO I made from my daughter's 1st birthday party.  Sigh....goes so fast.  I used the sketch from Sketch-N-Scrap #212.  Great layers on this one!  I only had 3 pictures printed so that is what I used.  However, I used a larger picture in place of the two smaller ones on the sketch.


And the sketch:

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!  Take a look at the blog, you have until the end of the month to enter your layout!

Have a fantastic day~
Jennifer


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great birthday page! I love the house with the balloons! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute - love all the pink! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer - great take on the sketch!! Love how you made it your own . . .thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute layout! Love your pink papers! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete