Friday, October 25, 2019

Is It Dinner Yet?

Hello my scrappy friends!

Quick post today!  Pictures of our daughter from a few years ago during Youth Outdoor Day, practicing her rifle shooting.  She was pretty good at it, actually very good, I wish I would have gotten her into some type of shooting activity.  Who knows....Olympics or college scholarships may have been in her future but everything was kinda far away to pursue it.  Although now, I wish I would have!  
Anyway, my LO!  Lots of layers on this one.



This LO will be entered into Lasting Memories challenge #468 - Mixed Bag Word challenge.  Using the word "CRISP", use an item  that begins with each letter.  I've used Chipboard, Red, Ink, Stars, Patterned papers.  
This challenge is open until November 2nd so you have some time to create!!

I am also entering my LO into Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.  The challenge...use patterned papers!  I love my pps and use them often and have quite a few on this page!


Thanks for stopping by and commenting!
~Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute layout! I love your mix of papers and great job with our word challenge! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your layering and the distressed edges! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete