Monday, October 28, 2019

Cherish - Best Day Ever

Hello my scrappy friends!

Finally a LO!  I've had some of the supplies sitting my on my desk for one week but wasn't feeling well or wasn't home to create it!  Well, it's done, not what I had in mind but some challenges helped me create it!  I need to add some journaling but the kids will be home soon, well now - I hear the bus - and I want to talk to them before homework and work!



I'll be entering my LO into the following challenges:

Sketch ~N~ ScrapSketch N Scrap, challenge #187 - A Sketch Challenge




"Lasting Memories" Scrapbook Layout ChallengesLasting Memories #466 - A Mixed Bag - Pick 3 Challenge - I used polka dots, stickers and buttons.


There is still time to enter these challenges...go for it!!!
thanks for stopping by and commenting!!
~Jennifer












4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! You did an awesome job with the sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with our Pick 3 challenge at Lasting Memories! I love the polka dot paper. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the sketch! I like the soft colors of your papers & the cluster with the tag at the top! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute layout and a great take on the sketch :) Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap :)
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete