Saturday, September 14, 2019

Just Laughin'

Hello my scrappy friends!  So...my son turned 17 in August and received his driver's license 3 days ago!!!  Today he took off in dad's car to work...ALL BY HIMSELF!!!!  I got some pictures then I went to the computer to sign up for COLLEGE tours for him!  I'm done!  Too much too soon!  OK, really not soon since he is 17 but a lot for just a few days!

To relive some baby days, here is a LO of said son just a few months old!  Seems like a life time ago...I need to hugs my parents a lot more next time I see them!



I used the sketch from Sketches In Thyme, #387.   








Sketches In Thyme
 
Festive Friday, #0042  - From the Inspo List, I used stripes, gold and wood.

There’s Still Time to Play in FF0042



Thanks for stopping by and commenting!  Enjoy your weekend!
~Jennifer


1 comment:

  1. What an adorable layout, Jennifer! The papers compliment the adorable picture perfectly. Thank you for sharing with Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete