Wednesday, September 4, 2019

14th birthday "party"

Hello my scrappy friends!!  Happy Back to School Week!  My kids went back today, 10th and 11th grades.  They should be home pretty soon and I'm eager to hear about all that happened!

Here is a LO I just completed for my son, the current 11th grader, where his sister (the 10th grader!) and their friend threw a little surprise birthday party for him...snack and confetti!  The girls made microwave popcorn, found some gummy bears in the pantry and tore up colored paper for the confetti!  Pretty smart and quick thinking on their party!  It was a sweet gesture and he loved the little surprise!

I used various supplies from my stash including papers from Echo Park Happy Birthday collection, my Cricut for the "14" and stickers from my stash...very old stickers btw!




I'll be entering my LO into these challenges...check them out!

September Sketch Challenge & Scrappy Friend Challenge: Check out the LO sketch and photo inspiration challenges on their pages to join!!  I love the sketch...so easy to use!  The photo inspiration helped me with color choices...some blues and browns and oranges.




Thanks for stopping by and hope you get creative TODAY!!
~Jennifer




No comments:

Post a Comment