Saturday, January 5, 2019

Shooting Practice - LM #428

Hello my scrappy friends!  This was the week we went back to school, just 3 days but it felt like two weeks!  So hard to wake up in the morning and go through our daily routine, but we made it to the weekend!  I slept pretty well and my kids are still sleeping at 8:15am!  So different when my daughter wakes at 5am and my son finally drags himself out of bed by 6am for showers!  Enough about sleep, if I keep talking about it, I may just go back to bed!

This week for my Guest Designer assignment at Lasting Memories, we had to use bling, buttons, brads, sequins or enamel dots for challenge #428.  On my layout, I used enamel dots, eyelets and nuvo drops.



Take a look at the challenge this week at Lasting Memories and use your stash!!  thanks so stopping by and commenting!  Have a wonderful weekend!!
~Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. What a great design and love your flowers with the bling! Great REVEAL for Lasting Memories this week! -Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete