Saturday, January 12, 2019

Awesome Memories...Laugh

Hello my scrappy friends!  Thank God for weekends and adult beverages!  It's been that kind of a week.  I'm sure next week will be so much better!!

Today, I'm sharing a layout I made of our son's 11th birthday.  We always have a family party for our kids with aunts, uncles, grandparents, and cousins.  But on their actual birthdays, we have a little party for them ...just parents and siblings.  Heck, we do that for me and my husband too!  This year when he turned 11 years old, Declan was in boy scouts, learning "man" things so the best gift he received was this pocket knife!  He whittled for hours, and for so many years after this.



This LO was created foremost for my GDT submission at Lasting Memories challenge #429 -
Use Trims - Ribbon, Lace, Paper Strips, or Washi Tape  I used three pieces of different Washi Tapes underneath my pictures.
"Lasting Memories" Scrapbook Layout Challenges 

I'm also submitting this LO into these challenges:
Creative Inspiration - Thursday Stash challenge, 1/10/19 

Shopping Our Stash - #385 - Winter Blues.  My LO isn't winter blues, but I've mostly blues for my patterned papers and embellishments. 

Soul Scrappers - Sketch Challenge, #129
Soul Scrappers



Thanks for stopping by and commenting!  Have a wonderful weekend!

~Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Awesome layout! Something both you and Declan will treasure!
    Thanks for sharing and for crafting away the "Winter Blues" with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

    ReplyDelete