Thursday, June 28, 2018

You Are Loved

Hello my scrappy friends!  It's Thursday evening and I for one am ready for bed!  It's been a busy week and it's not quite over yet!  Tomorrow morning will have some running around but the afternoon should be mine!  I'll get my crafty table ready for a layout before I go to bed tonight.  But first, I layout I created this past week.



This is my daughter some years ago, crafting with her stuffed animals.  Wish she would do more crafting these days rather then being on her phone!

This layout will be entered into the following challenges:

"Lasting Memories" Scrapbook Layout ChallengesLasting Memories #400 - Stash Bashing - Rub-Ons.  My rub-ons are hard to see on the bluish colored paper.  The rub-ons say "you are my sunshine, you make me happy, you are my sunshine" and there is a butterfly next to the words.

Use Your StuffUse Your Stuff - Mood Board.  From the mood board on the blog, I used the sequins, banners and the bright colors as my inspiration.


Sketches In ThymeSketches in Thyme - Sketch #328



Thanks for stopping by and commenting!!
~Jennifer



5 comments:

  1. Great use of the rubons and love your stencil work! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lasting Memories this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout. I love your rub ons. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout....love how you used word phrase rub-ons! Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet layout! What a fun use for those rub-ons! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories, Use Your Stuff, and at Sketches In Thyme! - Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete