Saturday, June 30, 2018

Water Wars

Hello my scrappy friends!  A quick post for you right now...I gotta eat!  Stomach is growling, guess that sandwich just wasn't enough five hours ago!


This layout was from 2010 featuring my daughter getting her water gun ready for a war with her brother!  They had such good times with their water guns.  I used Echo Park Happy Summer papers for this layout and some random papers from my stash...they all matched pretty well!  I'll be entering this into the Sketch In Thyme challenge #330.  

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!
~Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. Very cute water battle photos and love the misting too! Wonderful work with the sketch and thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fun summer colors and fun photos! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete