Friday, April 27, 2018

My Creative Girl

Hello my scrappy friends!  Here is a layout I created while attending a scrappy weekend crop. Having lots of fun, lots of laughs....now I need to create lots of layouts!  On this layout I’ve incorporated several techniques....stencils, splatters, rub-ons (I haven’t used them in years!),  Cricut die cuts, and stickers.





I’m entering this layout into the Stick It Down layout challenge for this month!  Thanks for stopping by and leaving comments!
Enjoy your weekend,
~Jennifer



5 comments:

  1. Super cute layout and a cute take on the sketch :) Awesome use of the techniques too. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down :)
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this layout, Jennifer! The stencilling, the photos, the colour choice! Thanks for playing along with us at SID!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work getting so many techniques onto one layout. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute double pages. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down.

    Colleen--DT for SID
    http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete