Saturday, January 20, 2018

Thanks-A-Bunch

Hello my scrappy friends!  My grandma died almost two weeks ago, funeral services were last week.  A co-worker sent me a beautiful basket of flowers and sent sent me texts and emails....checking on me and some making me laugh.  So, I had to make a thank you card.  

Being inspired by a sketch challenge post by Try Stampin' -or not- On Tuesday, I created this card.  I used SU! ink colors, lemon lime twist, fresh fig, sweet sugar plum, blushing bride, and basic gray.  The stamps are SU! as well, delicate details and beautiful bouquet.





Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother. Your card is very beautiful! What a sweet thank you for your thoughtful co-worker. :)

    ReplyDelete