Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Penguin birthday card

Hello my scrappy friends!  Snowing here today in NJ, at least its a wet snow so far so not much accumulation.  Praying it doesn't get too cold to turn to icy roads!

Quick card post this afternoon.  My niece's 5th birthday is next Tuesday and I actually mailed the card out this morning!  I'll have to make another card for her party later in the month so she can open it along with her gifts.


I used my Cricut cartridge Create A Critter for the penguin and igloo...how cute!  The background stamp is called Marbled from Stampin' Up! as is the little For You stamp, also using SU! round array 7/8" punch.  Not sure if the little stamp and punch are still available.

This card will be entered into the Stick it Down  Stick It Down January Card Sketch.


Thanks for taking a look and enter your card into this challenge....it ends tomorrow, 1/31/18!
~Jennifer



6 comments:

  1. That's one of my favorite cartridges. I am sure your niece will love it :). Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that background is a stamp?!? Great find!

    I agree with my teammate, Alison. Create a Critter rocks! This is so adorable. Your niece will love it!

    Thanks for linking to Stick it Down this month. Good luck with the snow!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card just makes me smile. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down.

    Colleen--DT for SID
    http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! :) Love it! Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down this month!

    Jess - DT
    www.freshbyjess.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute little penguin. Thanks for playing along with us at Stick It Down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so cute, love the little penguin! thank you for joining us at SID!--Sharon

    ReplyDelete