Friday, September 29, 2017

Every Minute

Hello my scrappy friends!  Last week I went scrap booking for the weekend.  My yearly excursion, always so much fun.  Here is a layout I created then.



This layout will be entered into the following blog challenge:

The Sisterhood of CraftersThe Sisterhood of Crafters - Use Your Dies - Used Paper Dolls Cricut Cartridge for my softball die cuts and the title.



Scrap Our Stash ChallengeScrap Our Stash - Sketch and Word Challenge: LEARN  I used Layers, Eggplant Ink, Arrows,  Ribbon and Numbers (after I find the date!).


Thanks for commenting!!
~Jennifer




4 comments:

  1. Very sporty page. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic page. Love the details and stash use. Great take. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash Blog. Happy Scrapping!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what a fabulous layout! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Use Your Dies!’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic page. Love all the embellishments. Great work with the sketch and word challenges.Thanks for creating with us at SCRAP OUR STASH!

    ReplyDelete