Friday, September 29, 2017

Batter Batter...SWING!

Hello again scrappy friends!  Another LO from my weekend last week, another softball LO of my daughter!  I used my Cricut for the title, inks for distressing and most of the papers are scraps.


Entering this LO into these blog challenges:

"Lasting Memories" Scrapbook Layout ChallengesLasting Memories - #361 - Florals - The pp with the title is all flowers!



Sketches In ThymeSketches In Thyme - sketch #292 

Thanks for your comments!!
~Jennifer



4 comments:

  1. Great layout about sport. Thanks for sharing it.
    Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect title! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love it! Fantastic sports page. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun layout!Love your mix of papers! Thanks for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete