Thursday, June 27, 2013

Winnings from All That Stickles and LoveBug Creations!!

Hello Scrappy Friends!  I come to you today with some recent winnings of mine.  I participated in All That Stickles Star Spangled Blog Hop two weeks ago.  What an incredible hop it was!  Although it's over, I encourage you to hop to all of the blogs that participated...I promise you will get some fabulous inspiration!  For just visiting and commenting on each blog, I won a $15 gift certificate to LoveBug Creations!  Have you ever visited them???  You should!  Wonderful mesh and ribbon to drool over!  I was so happy that my $15 could cover the cost to order some of each in such vibrant colors!!  

Here are the photos of my winnings!  I can't wait to use them :)

Look at the adorable packaging!

 That fabulous rumple ribbon collection: Island Breeze. 
Olive You, Sunset, and Caddy Blue - will definitely match my mesh :)
Will be perfect for my beach, lake and pool layouts!
 Mama's Mesh in wonderful summer colors! Sunset, Caddy Blue and Sunflower
 Mama's Mesh in colors perfect for any time of year! 
Ocean View, Princess Party Pink and Purple-dise
 Mama's Mesh in more colors good for any time of year!
Crazy Coral, Green Leaves, and Lemonade

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to visit All That Stickles FB page and LoveBug Creations store and FB page!  You won't be sorry!

~Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I'm so glad it all arrived safely!!!! I can't wait to see what you do with all of this!!! Have fun with it and remember to let me know when u do!!!

    Bug hugs
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I'm so glad it all arrived safely!!!! I can't wait to see what you do with all of this!!! Have fun with it and remember to let me know when u do!!!

    Bug hugs
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Congrats to you!! YUMMY colors!! Can't wait to see what you create!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete