Thursday, June 6, 2013

Making Dinner

Hello my scrappy friends!  I was home with a sick little girl today so no scrapping so I'll post a layout I completed the other day.  I've entered it into a few challenges:
  • CafeMom group The Scrappy Patch for a scraplift challenge
  • Colorful Creations for the Inspired June 1 challenge
  • Sketches4All Technique Tuesday using ribbon  
The sketch I used was from DCWV blog. It was due May 31st....totally missed that date!  Oh well!  It was still a great sketch to use!

So, here is my daughter Keira a few years ago making dinner for herself!  She spent a long time picking just the right colors for each ingredient for her cheeseburger and fries!  Hubby helped her clean up after dinner since I can not stand the smell of Play-Doh!


Thanks for stopping by~
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment