Sunday, April 17, 2022

I'm Crazy About You

 Happy Easter my scrappy friends!  🙏🐣🐰

Here is a LO I've created using pictures from 2004 when we were all so much younger.  My sisters, my niece, my daughter (the baby) and me during my son's 2nd birthday party posing for my pictures.


I'm submitting this layout to the following blog challenges:

Rochelle Spears - sketch

Scrap with Stacy - tic-tac-toe challenge.  I used just about everything from this board, but I'll just say used diagonal bottom left to top right - stickers, stickers, tag.

Lasting Memories - shape challenges - circles.  Circles on my pps and chipboard pieces.

 

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!!  These challenges are open till the April 30, 2022.

~Jennifer



 

2 comments:

  1. Great job with the sketch and using the circles! Thanks so much for your entry at Lasting Memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your happy photos! Perfect papers to highlight your photos! Great use of the circle challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete